Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The spare room, seven months later

While I can see a lot of stuff that still needs to be done, I find that the entire room is VASTLY improved.

This is the post from seven months ago.

This is the room now. I tried to take the pictures from the same angle.

Things I see to be done:
Pic 1 - The stuff on the coffee table needs to be moved. As do the fit balls. Where does one store these things anyway?


Pic 2 - I see there is something under the flat blue fitball. That needs moving too. And the towels need putting away. The box with the pink bag is rubbish at the moment.









Pic 3: Well, that's the computer desk at the moment. Its a bit untidy, but still workable.








Pic 4: That is a cat in the hamper full of baby toys. The desk really needs seeing to, the cans are my weights. In the icecream container in front of the monitor is overlocker cotton.





Pic 5: is the deplorable state of the carpet. The brown splot is shoe dye. The white one is where the carpet is all mashed from the bed leg. The rest of it is stains.






Pics 6 and 7 are of my new fangled cotton yarn storage. Made up of a milk crate (very useful items those) a scrap of sheer curtain, and an empty cushion cover.



No comments:

Post a Comment